This is 9: Thailand's Birthday!11:35:00 AM
My baby is 9 today!!
So a while back I came across this amazing blog 2 Blonde Mamas and this adorable post about Alia's little one that turned 4!She made a form of scrapbook page that could be used to create a scrapbook, memory book or really whatever! It was such a great idea and I was inspired to start keeping an "online update" of all the kiddos on their birthday!
So, our first one to come up is Thailand!
|sorry for the tacky picture, I forgot to save it first!|
I like to call her my special baby :). She has been through so much, even before she was born! Her struggles and setbacks never keep her from trying hard and shining BRIGHT!. I truly believe she has made my faith stronger!
She has changed in so many ways. Even though all the changes are not always good ( attitude lol) she will always be my baby!
So, here are a few updates on the big 9!
1."I like dolls, legos, shopkins, movies, and drawing pictures"
2. "My favorite subjects in school are reading and math"
3 " My favorite colors are red and blue"
4. " My favorite foods are Chinese food, Mexican food and daddy's chicken"
5. " My current favorite book is The Baby Sitters Club (Raina Telgemeier version)
6. "My favorite activity/ sport is soccer, I can't wait to play this year"
7. "My fave place is Texas"
8. I asked her if she could have one wish come true it would be "get a dog"!
9. I then asked her what does she think 9 years old will be like? " 9 will be like shopping more, more movies and my own phone!