Spring Favorites6:54:00 PM
If you know me you know Spring is my second favorite time of the year! There is so much about it that I love and look forward to Winter after Winter! Spring comes in second place for several reasons.. one being Fall is king and that will never change.
Spring is the perfect combination of warm and breezy! Not to mention it is one of the prettiest times of the year! But there are a few things that I just love about Spring! and they are:
1. Birthdays- My birthday and 3 of the kiddos were born in Spring. I am a March baby so March holds a place in my heart ;)
2. Spring Holy Days- Passover and Unleavened Bread are two of my favorite Holy Days! I love what they represent and the reminder of my journey as a Christian!
3. Flowers- Flowers are everywhere! The smell of the different flowers is like a light perfume for the world and I love it! Not to mention they brighten up the dreary trees that are coming back to life after Winter.
4. Extra Rain- Sure it rains in Fall but Spring showers are some of my favorites! The thunderstorms and rainbows are the perfect "refresher"!
5. Colors- Again, everything looks as if it has come back to life after Winter! The pinks, the yellows, blues and greens! There is color everywhere!
6. Cardigans and Dresses- I love boots and gloves but there is something refreshing about wearing a light cardigan and a perfect pink dress! Peep toe shoes are also a bonus!
7. Sunday Brunch- Really brunch is good ALL THE TIME! But a nice Spring brunch with fresh flowers, fresh fruit and light drinks go together like "peas and carrots" ( see what I did there lol). Spring Brunch really is one of the best things... EVER!
8. Play at the Park- The weather is cool enough to go to the park, enjoy a lunch and soak up some sun without sweating like crazy. I know I love the park and so do the kiddos!
9. Arboretum- My favorite is the Dallas Arboretum! But walking through an arboretum and seeing the flowers, ducks and people just having fun is more than perfect!
10. Peonies- I know I said flowers but these get a spot on the list all to themselves! Peonies are my absolute favorite flower! Especially the "Mrs. FDR". It is just gorgeous! If I could, I would have them in my home 24/7.
There you have it! 10 of my favorite things about Spring time. If you are wondering, my birthday is March 29th ;) lol
What do you like/love about Spring? Let me know in the comments below!
|my hubby took these photos and this one was an in the moment shot that I think turned out nice :)|