My Favorite Natural Hair Care Product2:10:00 PM
It's no secret... I'm a #CurlyGirl!
I love my curly hair.... but at times, I hate all the time, effort and outcome that goes along with having curly hair. It really can be a love/hate relationship! Everything around me has an effect on my hair, the weather being the main culprit! But thankfully I have found a way to ease my #CurlyGirlProblems!
You may or may not know about my journey through life dealing with my hair, you can read about some of it here!
.. my main purpose was to talk to y'all about this product that I love! Shea Moisture! This has truly been a miracle for my girls' and I hair! It is absolutely my favorite natural hair care product.
So here are a few reasons why!
1. Variety! There are several different collections to choose from and there is something for everyone! My girls and I use the Coconut and Hibiscus the most because it controls the frizzies, defines our curls and leaves it shiny and soft! No matter your hair type, there is something that will be perfect for you!
2. Ingredients- Shea Moisture uses great natural ingredients in ALL of their products! I am a huge coconut supporter and coconut just so happens to be one of the main ingredients!
3. Protection- Shea moisture products have no sulfates, no parabens, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors and they do not test on animals! To learn more about their ingredients click here!
4. Results- This product delivers EVERY TIME! I have never had a bad experience with Shea Moisture (except when i run out). Oh yea not to mention that it smells AMAZING! Every time I use the coconut and hibiscus line, I get tons of compliments about my curls and the way they smell (kinda weird at first lol)
5. Non Hair essentials- They even have soap, lotion, cosmetics, stuff for dudes and even babies! I mean they really have everything!
I can sit here all day and tell you how much I love this product and this company... but you just have to try it! If you go to their website (www.sheamoisture.com/) you can even take a quick survey to find your perfect products!
Do you use Shea Moisture? What are your favorite products? Let me know in the comments below!
*these are my own opinions. i do not receive any compensation or promotion for sharing this with you.*