Drugstore Makeup Must Haves2:53:00 PM
Hey there my lovelies! I know it's been a while since I have posted new content but November has been CRAZY!! There has been so much going on. From movie reviews, birthday's, Thanksgiving.... you name it!
I had been planning on doing this post for quite a while now and finally I have done it!
I wanted to share with you all my top 10 everyday, drugstore makeup must haves! These are definitely my essential items that are used for my
daily kind of daily makeup routine!
One great thing about all of these items is that you can find them at any drugstore, Target, Walmart or wherever!
Without further ado, her they are!
1.E.L.F blush- I love ELF... when I first decided I wanted to start doing makeup, I asked A LOT of MUA (makeup artists) on Twitter and Instagram what they would recommend for someone just starting out and ELF was always one of their choices. Their blushes are amazingly pigmented and they don't have that chalky feel or look. Also, the price for most ELF products are crazy cheap so they are perfect for everyday looks!
2. Burt's Bees- So this isn't really makeup but it is an ESSENTIAL item to have with you. Burt's Bees is a great lip balm made from bees wax. You don't need a lot to keep your lips moisturized and that is always important when wearing matte lipsticks or in the cooler weather! PLUS they have tinted ones as well!
3. Covergirl Lashblast Super Sizer- This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras... the wand has different length bristles so it sis perfect for those smaller lashes on top and bottom. It really makes my lashes look longer and fuller.
4. Revlon Color Stay 2-in-1- I totally use this as my contour lol! It is so creamy and blends great! I picked this up one day because my normal pallet that I used for contouring melted! I didn't have time to order a new one (it came in a kit) so I picked this up! It is borderline the exact same color as my pallet. Plus you get foundation and concealer! total score!
5. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray- Some people prefer a dewy finish but I love matte! This setting spray is so light and you don't need to use a lot... maybe 2 sprays. Once again, the price is crazy cheap and worth more than what you pay!
6. Maybelline FIT me Matte + Poreless- This has become my new obsession! I know it's not new but I recently switched foundations so I thought I would try this! I AM GLAD I DID!!! First let me say this, you will look flawless! It covers blemishes and can either be applied minimally or you can build it up. Also, there are TONS of shades... anyone can find their shade! This is hands down my favorite drugstore foundation!
7.Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips- This product says it is supposed to be used for eyes or a bronzer, but I totally use it as a highlighter! It has just enough "glow" to keep you looking sun kissed. There are several different shades so you can really play with it.
8. Wet n Wild Bare it All- I KNOW I have talked about this color before. It is one of my favorites! I pair this with some of my higher end lipsticks all the time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine! At less than $2 a tube.... you bet I keep this handy!
9. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner- This gel liner is legit! It is so workable and the black is probably the blackest gel liner ever! It is great for long lasting drama for sure!
10. Maybelline Blushed Nudes- One thing I'm big on is natural eye looks. It has to be a really special occasion for me to whip out the dramatic shades and super smokey eyes. Nude shadows always give you a fresh look or subtle romantic eyes. This pallet has some of the best romantic blushed nudes I have ever used. very soft, blend-able and pigmented!
What are your favorite drugstore makeup must haves? Like my list? Let me know in the comments below!
click the icons below to find out where you can get them!